Getting closer.....
Daisypath Ticker

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Yesssss!!

Finally.

The invitations are out. Both sets.

Ones for ceremony/tea/reception were finicky to make, but they look awesome. I have mailed all across Canada, to the United States, Grand Cayman and England.

I also finally finished the ones for the ceremony/tea (as we can't have everyone we want come to the reception)...they also look pretty darn good. There is one stress I am happy to be done with.

******************************************************************************************************************************


I highly doubt anyone is reading this - and to be honest it probably won't get that interesting until the wedding or close to. I can't wait to post pictures here!

5 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I read it so you damn well better keep it updated woman.

I need... to maintain a certain standard of procrastination at my place of work. Your help is greatly appreciate in this matter.

Signed,

Paid far too much for what I produce.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Vicky said...

Right. I notice NEW ZEALAND is not on the list of destinations.

Huff.

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger megan edelman photography said...

heath - I'm reading this and enjoying it too. For crying out loud, I created a blog just so I could post! Congrats to you both -Can't wait to see pics! love meg
(former breast of the bride :) )

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Heather Anne said...

Megan!!! WTF?

I love how you randomly pop up every now and then. I also love how you created a blog...now you must actually post in it so we can all see what you're up to!!

Love it.

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Heather Anne said...

Vicky - you're invitation is in the mail. No fear.

Sorry folks, New Zealand should have been at the TOP of the list.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home