Getting closer.....
Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

24 days!

24 days!

I can't believe its so close.
I finalized my time off - got the week before the wedding off and of course our two weeks for the honeymoon in Hawaii too.
I am SO excited.

Things to do the week of the wedding...

My fabulous bachelorette party is going to be in Vancouver on August 19th - Good times!

I have a hair appointment consult with Ginger Group on Thursday the 24th at 2 pm (hair and makeup)

Rehearsal at the Church is at 5 pm on the Thursday also, dinner to follow!

Friday - the day before the BIG day - I plan on booking myself into the spa at the Grand to take advantage of the spa gift certificate that Carmel got me and to also get a manicure and a pedicure. Niiiiiiiiiiiiice.

Sooooooooo excited!

I also plan on spending the better part of the week evening out my tan, spending time with Vicky, and organizing last minute details.

I hope James can get a few days off too!

His stag is on August 12. I think I may need to make myself scarce!!

2 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger James Oliver said...

Oh my GOD my stag's in a week and a half!

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Heather Anne said...

Oh my GOD your stag IS in a week and a half!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home